Friday, August 29, 2008

Introduction

This is the first of what I hope will be a long list is posts about Lexington, Ky.and some of the things that I have gleaned from the decades of exploring the streets as a youngster, public servant and amateur photographer. I like to keep my ears tuned to the happenings of the streets and the possibilities for the future. I will be a streetsweeper, taking everything in, tossing the garbage, recycling what I can and picking out the jewels for display to all who care to listen.

If you have questions, just ask away. How did this happen? Who did this? When did that do that? They are all fair game and if I don't know I will endeavor to find out. I am willing to share all the gleaning of the streets with all who wish to learn. Maybe I will also learn something.

No comments: